- An administration fee is payable to Churchill Property Management
which covers the drawing up of the tenancy agreement, the references and credit
cheques. This fee is currently £500 inclusive of VAT and is payable
before the start of the tenancy.
- This fee is a “one-off” fee and is payable per
property not per tenant. In addition there are no administration fees for
renewing a tenancy agreement.
- A deposit is held to cover any damage or dilapidations caused
to the property during the term of the tenancy. This security deposit amounts
to one months’ rent and is held in a separate client account. The tenants
deposit is also protected in an insurance backed scheme in line with tenancy
deposit protection law.
- At the end of the tenancy Churchill Property Management is
responsible for checking the property and assessing any damage deductions.
- References are taken for each tenant on behalf of the landlord.
These references include: employment, previous landlords, a credit check,
and personal references. This process normally takes between 7-10 working
days to complete.
- Rent is payable in advance by standing order mandate. In
addition to the rental commitment tenants are also normally responsible
for all other utilities such as council tax, water rates, TV license, gas,
electricity and telephone costs.
- The tenancy agreement is normally for a minimum duration
of six months. Any agreements for a longer period of time will be the decision
of the individual landlord.