Landlord Information Page



Why consider letting your property?

Why let – Why not sell?

Almost all types of property are lettable, particularly those in good decorative condition and close to good rail and road communications.

If you are moving out of the area for some time, your first thought may be to sell, however, by the time you return your property value is likely to have increased and you may have to pay considerably more to purchase a similar property.

Considerations when thinking of letting your property

Our trained staff will be pleased to answer all of the above questions and any others which may differ with individual circumstances.

Why should Churchill Property Management Let Your Property

Churchill Property Management is an independently owned Letting agent who solely specialise in letting and managing all types of local properties. Letting accommodation can be a legal mine-field . Before you commit to any of our services we will always:

Upon receipt of your instructions, we shall prepare details of your property and:

Our Full Management Service

Our full Property Management Service includes:

In addition to Our Full Management Service Churchill Property Management also offer a Let Only Service for prospective landlords.

Finding a Tenant

We will find a suitable tenant and obtain thorough references and credit checks


Rent is normally paid on a monthly basis and under the Terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement remains fixed for the period of the agreement.


We will prepare a legal Tenancy Agreement in accordance with current legislation which will be for a period of not less than 6 months.


You are responsible for all repairs to the property, except those caused by the tenant’s negligence. We will arrange for any repairs to be carried out up to the value of £200. If the value of any repairs exceeds this amount we will obtain estimates and await your instructions.


We will provide information on Rent Guarantee insurance for your property or prospective tenants.

Building Society / Bank Consent

If the property is mortgaged you will require approval from your Buliding Society or Bank. In most instances, consent is readily given.